o You will be in charge of:
· The development of a strong pipeline of new opportunities based on personal networks, direct marketing approach, leads from management, participation to events, presentation to investors, …
· The qualification with the management team and further development of these opportunities.
· The preparation of the commercial and technical proposals with support of the engineering team.
· The presentation to the clients of the different aspects of the value proposition up to the contract signature.
· The handover to Operation steam and further follow-up and account management of the projects up to final delivery.
o You will be based in our Zaventem office, with home office opportunities.
o Commercial background or a solid experience demonstrating technical, contractual and financial competences
o Ideally 5 years of successful track record in the development and sale of technical projects above 200 k€ within the energy sector
o Excellent communication skills; oral and written presentations, credibility at CxO level and public authorities
o Real hunter profile, ability to identify, qualify and develop new leads
o Flexible and enthusiastic, able to work in large autonomy, strong result-oriented
o Sound CSR and environmental concern to get it embraced by your prospects
o Hard worker and real problem-solver, team player
o Language skills: NL-native + EN very good
o Attractive financial package with substantial incentive directly linked to your results
o You are joining a fast growing and innovative company in the green sector with strong growth ambitions
o Perspective to collaborate on our international development based on your successful initial experience